Baby jogger strollers are one of the best, and are very popular with parents with new-born and infants. But they don’t come cheap though. However, they are very well built with quality materials, beautifully designed and can last very long in the family, if well taken care of. Families are known to pass on baby jogger strollers to new babies, or to relatives with new-born.
Looking after your baby jogger strollers will ensure you get the maximum use from it, and the video below will show you how to clean the stroller. The cleaning method described may vary depending on the model stroller. Specific cleaning instructions are included in the user manual of all baby jogger strollers.
If you rather read how to clean the stroller, I have summarised the steps for you.
Cleaning a Baby Jogger Stroller – What you need
- The fabric of the stroller can be machine washed in cold water using a mild detergent
- Remove the fabric from the metal seat frame before washing
- Slip the PE board out once removed
- Do not press, iron, dry clean, tumble dry or ring the fabric
- To minimize shrinkage, simply re-attached the fabric to the frame to dry
- Use a sponge to spot clean for smaller messes
- Wipe metal frame and plastics clean using a mild soap and warm water
That is how to keep your baby jogger stroller clean, ensuring it will last long in your family, and you will get the best value for your money.