The Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller is one of the best under $100 jogging stroller that is packed with features you will only find in far more expensive jogging strollers.
It has large air-filled rear bicycle tires, and a front swivel wheel that can be unlocked for easy maneuvering, or locked for better tracking on straight line when jogging.
The Expedition jogging stroller can accept any of the baby trend flex-loc, or the inertia infant car seats, converting the stroller to a travel system, and it comes in single and double jogging strollers.
The new release of Baby Trend Expedition single strollers is available in 14 variety of beautiful color combinations – check them out:- Bubble Gum, Emerald, Lemon Zest, Liberty, Millenium, Mosiac Blue, Optic Green, Optic Pink, Optic Red, Phantom, Picante, Raspberry, Tiger Lily, Topaz
Other Key Features & Benefits of the Expedition Baby Jogger
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders with Storage compartment
- Child tray with cup holder
- Multi-position reclining padded seat
- Fully adjustable 5 point safety harness and tether strap
- Fully adjustable ratcheting canopy to protect your child from harsh sun and wind.
- The Expedition stroller can be folded easily into a compact fold with a trigger release for storage or transport
- Has an extra wide ergonomically shaped rubber handle that is soft for pushing and comfortable when transporting.
- The footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- The Expedition Baby jogger also comes with an extra large storage basket
- It is lightweight with a rugged steel frame construction