Bob strollers are top choice for parents that can afford them. They are not cheap, but if you take good care of a BOB stroller, it can last for so long in a family that it may be the only stroller you will ever buy. In the video below on how to clean a BOB stroller, Melissa from BOB explained the simple steps and material you need to keep your stroller clean.
You can also read the simple material you need, and a summary of the steps required to clean your BOB stroller for free.
Material you need to clean your BOB stroller
- A small bucket or something similar
- Mild solution of soap
- Old tooth brush
- Scrub brush
- Microfibre cloth
Simple Steps on How to Clean a BOB Stroller
- Mix a mild solution of soap or detergent in a small bucket or similar container
- Dip an old tooth brush, and holding the harness strap in one hand, scrub it with the tooth brush with the other hand.
- Scrub into the grooves and texture of the harness strap to remove embedded dirt.
- Dump out and shake out the stroller seats to remove loose dirt and dust.
- You can also use a handheld vacuum to dirt as #4 above.
- Wet a scrub brush, and gently scrub the seat, the leg, back seat, and corners, to remove stains from things like spilt milk or anything sticky.
- Also use the scrub brush on the tires to clean and remove embedded dirt and stones from the grooves of the tires.
- When you are done, hose or wash the whole stroller with clean water to remove all the soapy water.
- The last thing is to use a microfiber cloth and wipe down the metal frame of your BOB stroller.
- Leave the stroller to dry in the sun, and that is how to clean your BOB stroller for free!