It is easy to find affordable jogger strollers, with some priced well under $100. But are these strollers any good? The Baby Trend Pathway 35 may not be one of the under $100, but it is pretty close, especially if you buy one that is sold with promo discount.
I like Baby Trend strollers because the brand is popular, and quality of their products are tried and tested. This is why I would rather spend a little more on the Baby Trend Pathway 35, than any unknown brand that can be bought cheaper.
The video review below shows you the quality and features on the jogger, and it is compatible with infant car seat that turns it to a travel system without the need for an adapter.
Baby Trend Pathway 35 Features
- Adjustable 3-point safety harness
- Multiple position reclining seat
- Extra-large adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Swing away child’s tray with cup holders
- Child’s tray accepts infant car seat, so there is no need for an adapter for infant car seats
- Extra-large storage basket
- Deluxe parent console with 2 cup holders and covered storage
- Tether strap for safety, ensures Pathway jogger will not roll away from you, even if you trip
- Lockable swivel front wheel that converts the jogger stroller to a fixed wheel runner
- All air-filled bicycle tires that ensure a smooth ride
- Foot activated rear brake keeps the Baby Trend Pathway 35 stationary when you stop
- Easy trigger folding system
Jamie DiPietro says
Will this stroller be compatible with any infant car seat?
Jeff Adam says
The Pathway 35 will accept only the Ally™ 35 Infant Car Seat. It will not accept any infant car seat.