The Glider or Stroller Board allows an older child to ride along on a stroller as you go about your daily routines. It can also be used as a fun ride for a child, particularly when the restless mood sets in after seating on a stroller for a long period.
The Glider Board fits on all models of Baby Jogger strollers with rear axle, and will extends the versatility of your stroller. The surface of the board is made of non-slip material so your child can ride on it safely. It is designed to be folded away conveniently when not in use, even when the board is attached to a stroller.
The video below demonstrates to attach the Glider Board to your stroller. I have also summarized the steps if you prefer to read them.
Steps on how to attach Glider Board to a Stroller
- First click in the two wheels. It doesn’t matter which wheel goes on what side
- Wrap tab and straps around the rear axle crossbar
- Be careful not to attached the straps around the brake lever
- Click the tab over the crossbar, and slip the black strap under the grey button, pulling until it is tight.
- To adjust the Glider Board, lift up the grey button at the bottom, and pull it out.
- To adjust the angle of the Board, pull out the flap tab at the front, then press the grey button at the side to adjust.
- When the Glider Board is not being used, you can stow it way, by lifting the grey button at the button, pushing the Board forward, then strapping it safely with the two black straps.
That is how you attached the Glider Board to compatible Baby Jogger strollers.
Leave a Reply