Burley’s top-of-the-line child carrier is loaded with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and safety. The D’Lite is Burley’s top-of-the-line child carrier with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and safety. It has seating for one or two children and can carry up to 100lb load.
Burley’s D’Lite bike trailer has optional kits for optional conversion from biking to strolling, jogging or skiing.
The instructional video below shows how to setup the D’Lite straight from the box.
- Unbox the Burley’s D’Lite
- Remove the content and start by installing the wheels
- Pull the stroller into it’s upright position
- Reach and grab the aluminum frame, then pull and lock it in place
- Install the tow bar receiver
- Adjust and lock the handlebar
- Install the safety flag in the slot
- The Burley’s D’Lite stroller can be folded flat by unlocking the frame with the 2 red lever – pulling them up at the same time.
- The stroller can be converted to a cargo carrier by unlocking and lowering the child seats. It can carry 100lb of cargo
- Release the towbar clamp to fit the stroller kit, or towbar.