When it comes to looking for an all adventure compact stroller, parents know exactly what they want. They want one that can keep their children comfortable every time they need to ride it, and the stroller must be light, rugged, durable, and most of all, it has to keep them safe.
It can be hard to find a stroller that can fit all of that criteria. But the BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller might just be what you are looking for.
Key Features of BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller
The BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller has a lot of features that parents will find useful. Because not only is it a fitting everyday stroller, it also doubles as a jogging stroller. Now, you can take your kid to the park and run while pushing him along for the ride. You can get your exercise and your child gets some sunshine. To know more about the product, here are a few of its key features:
- 12” Air Filled Tires – The stroller comes equipped with 12” air-filled tires that offer a smooth ride even on slightly bumpy park paths.
- Polymer Wheels – To ensure that your child is comfortable, the stroller’s high impact polymer wheels are sure to absorb some of the impact, allowing your toddler to say comfortable.
- Aluminum Frame – Jogging strollers have the reputation of being big and bulky. The BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller only weighs 25lbs, thanks to its aluminum frame. Aside from being light, it is also very durable allowing you to use it until your child outgrows it.
- Fully Upright Seats – Toddlers are naturally curious about the world around them. Encourage their curiosity by allowing them to sit upright in their stroller for a better view of his surroundings.
- One Hand Recline – If your child is feeling tired from the ride, easily recline his seat for him with the stroller’s handy one hand recline feature that makes it easier for parents to give their child comfort.
BOB Rambler Jogger – compact , rugged and an all terrain baby jogger for family adventures.
BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller Black
This short video review will show you why the BOB Rambler all terrain stroller is the perfect companion for all your family adventures – whether you are heading to the farmer’s market or going out with your baby for a jog.
What are the Safety Features on BOB Rambler Jogger?
- Swivel Lock Front Wheel – The front wheel easily swivels to make moving around grocery aisles and malls easier. It also locks into place for when it’s time to go for a jog. That way, you can keep control of the stroller and prevent it from overturning in case you hit an obstacle.
- Mountain Bike-style Suspension – To prevent bumpy rides for our young passenger, the stroller comes with a mountain-bike style suspension that absorbs bumps along the way. Partnered with the polymer wheels and air-filled tires, a smooth ride is all you can expect with the BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller.
- Extra Large UPF 50+ Canopy – The morning sun is rich in vitamin D, but too much sun can be bad for your child’s skin. Thankfully, the stroller comes with an extra large UPF 50+ canopy that blocks the sun from your child’s skin and eyes.
- Five Point Harness – The five-point harness ensures that your child stays in his seat throughout the ride. The straps are padded to provide comfort and prevent chafing.
Parents are given a choice in design as the BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller is available in two designs: Black and lagoon.
The black design offers a nice dark color perfect for parents who don’t want their strollers to stand out too much, and dirt and stains won’t be as visible as time goes one.
Meanwhile, the Lagoon design offers a lighter color that can keep you and your child visible on the path during your run, and at night for those early evening chores, you need to do with your child in tow.
Both may differ in appearance, but they both sport the same features you have come to love in the BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller.
Size and Capacity
● Item Weight: 25.2 lbs
● Product Dimensions: 45 x 24.5 x 39.5 inches
● Minimum Weight Recommendation: 4 lbs
● Maximum Weight Recommendation: 75 lbs
The BOB Rambler is lightweight and it is easily collapsible, allowing you to store it away when not in use or if you need to put it into the car for transport. It is highly advised that you follow the recommended minimum and maximum height requirements to avoid injury and accidents when using any stroller.
How much should you pay?
The BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller is a bit pricey, as it is currently offered online for about $360 for both designs.
A great reason to buy this early on is that it is compatible with the BOB infant car seat, allowing you to create an easy to use travel system for your infant in his early days up until he gets too big for a stroller. The stroller’s price may seem pricey now, but it can certainly be worth it as the only stroller you need for your child.
In fact, if you take care of it, and keep it well maintained, your next child might also be able to use it.
Overall features and construction of the BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller would seem to have hit most of the sweet spots for a compact, rugged, all adventure stroller. The only issue that parents have found in this particular model was its limited pockets for storage.
It was found to be problematic because parents will not have anywhere to store their child’s diaper bag along with their other belongings, forcing them to use a bag and have it hanging on the handlebars. That however, should be expected to achieve the compact design of the BOB Rambler.
Another issue is that the handlebar height is not adjustable, and depending on your height, you may may not achieve the most level of pushing height for the handlebar, as you would on the bigger baby jogger like the BOB Revolution Pro.
Overall, the BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller is a great buy for any family. It offers durability, comfort, and a stylish design. It might be a bit more expensive for other families, but it is well worth the investment for your child’s safety while you’re out and about.
Leave a Reply