Parents of newborns are so excited, and often can’t wait to introduce their lovely child to everyone in the family as well as friends. But of course, before you can even think about taking your child out of the house, you want to make sure that they are protected and can be taken from place to place without worry.
In order to do that, what you need is a reliable baby travel system for your newborn child, like the Graco RoadMaster Jogging Stroller, a complete, beautifully designed, and sturdy Jogger Travel System for newborns.
Graco Roadmaster Jogger Video Review
Key Features of Graco Roadmaster
Graco is best known for their top quality baby equipment ranging from baby seats to strollers. The Graco RoadMaster is a jogging stroller + infant car seat combo. It can be the only travel system you need for your child. Here are some of it key features:
- Fast Action Fold – Every parent knows the struggle of having to fold and put the stroller away after a long day outside. Luckily, the Graco RoadMaster has a fast action fold design that will allow you to fold it up with one easy step, and because the stroller folds up small, it can be stored easily.
- Removable Stroller Seat – Babies can be messy from time to time. Luckily, clean up is easy with the removable stroller seat. Now, your baby doesn’t have to sit in his own filth for too long.
- Large Expandable Canopy – The sun can be uncomfortable and harmful especially if you are out and about in the park as you get your run for the day. The large expandable canopy protects your child from the sun and even sudden light rain showers.
- Storage Basket – Need to bring a variety of items for your ride? Don’t fret, get everything out of the way by placing it into the stroller’s large storage basket for your convenience.
Graco Roadmaster Jogger Travel System, available in 4 color combination –
Spencer, Koda, Hudson and Zink.
Graco Roadmaster Jogging Stroller Travel System Hudson
Safety Features on the Graco RoadMaster
- Safe Seat Engineering – Removable stroller seat that converts the Roadmaster into a lightweight and portable infant car seat carrier. The Jogger accepts all Graco® Click Connect™ infant car seats with a secure one-step attachment that creates a travel system.
- Air-Filled Rubber Tires – The air filled rubber tires makes the stroller a lot easier to steer and push along whether you’re pushing along in the mall, or jogging outside.
- Locking Front Swivel Wheel – To allow parents complete control, the stroller’s front swivel wheel locks in place for run mode, allowing parents to keep control of the stroller.
- Reclining Seat – Babies can get tired during the ride. Recline the seat and allow them to rest up, as the seat can recline in a variety of angles to exercise maximum comfort.
- 3 or 5 point harness – The stroller comes with an adjustable strap that easily adjusts as your child grows.
The Graco RoadMaster Jogging Stroller travel system is available in a variety of designs for parents o choose from. It comes in four designs:
Spencer – A black and gray colorway that is perfect for parents who are looking for a darker design for the travel system.
Koda – If dark colors are not to your liking, the RoadMaster Jogger Travel System Koda design features a lighter colored seat with a dark colored exterior.
Hudson – Like the first two designs, Hudson features a green lined interior as well as green lined straps.
Zink – This design is the only one with bright colors, as it features a red canopy, with red lining for the infant car seat,while the rest of the stroller has a dark color.
Graco Roadmaster Jogger. The Travel System and stroller without infant car seat. Available in many color combination – Spencer, Koda, Hudson, and Zink.
Graco Roadmaster Jogger Stroller Travel System HudsonGraco Roadmaster Jogger Stroller without Infant Car Seat
Size and Capacity of the Graco Roadstar Baby Jogger
Dimensions (Overall): 42 inches (H) x 24 inches (W) x 40 inches (D)
Dimensions (Collapsed ): 31 inches (H) x 25 inches (W) x 20 inches (D)
Weight: 29 pounds
Front Wheel Diameter: 11 inches
Rear Wheel Diameter: 16 inches
Features: Infant car seat compatible, one-hand fold
Includes: Car Seat Base
Min. Carseat Weight Supported: 4 pounds
Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 4 pounds
Max. Carseat Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
The stroller is ideal for your child and once he outgrows the infant car seat, he can continue to use the stroller for at least another year or two. Graco strollers are strong enough to withstand your child’s weight and this Roadmaster Jogger design will even allow you to use the stroller as a daily rider and a jogger for when you go to the park. It certainly pays for itself with the convenience it offers.
How much should you pay for Graco Roadmaster Jogger?
If you’re looking to get the Graco RoadMaster for your family, you’ll be happy to know that the stroller is currently available on popular online stores for about $299, and less on sites that have the stroller on sale. Some popular sites were discounting the stroller up to 22% at the time of writing this review. Not every site offer the complete color range, so you may shop around if you need to buy a specific color.
My research of customer feedback online show they are generally happy with the product. Some users have however mentioned that they found it slightly hard to maneuver, or steer the Graco Roadmaster with heavier children. But that is to be expected, especially if the child is either nearing the weight capacity or has already passed it.
Another issue is that the mesh back of the seat, although good for ventilation, it is said to be thin, and need care to avoid getting torn.
Aside from these minor complaints, the stroller has been reported to perform as expected, which made parents feel like the almost $300 price tag was well worth it.
A great item for a baby shower or for yourself, the Graco RoadMaster Travel System is the only one you will need for the first few years of your child’s life. After all, nothing can compare to the ease and comfort of your child especially during his early years.
Leave a Reply