Jogging strollers can have two purposes: allow you to safely take your child for your daily run, and an easy and comfortable travel system for you and your child when you’re strolling through town. But the problem with most jogging strollers is that they can be a little heavy on your pocket.
Priced at far under $200 and packed with many features, the J is for Jeep Brand Adventure All Terrain Jogging Stroller has removed the budget constraints of owning a very good stroller. You get the joys of owning an off road jogging stroller from a top brand, and the best part is that this will all fit in your budget.
The J is for Jeep Brand Cross-Country Sport Plus Jogger is a model of the jogging stroller which Includes detachable carryall parent organizer, with an eye catching stylish design.
Key Features of J is for Jeep Brand Adventure Jogging Stroller
Some of the features that I really like about the J is for Jeep Brand stroller are:
- Adaptable Design – The child seat may not be designed for newborn children as with all jogging strollers, but the stroller’s adaptable design allows infant car seats to be easily clicked in place for a convenient travel system for you and your child.
- Large child seat – Your child will be sitting comfortably as you go for your run. The seat reclines, but not all the way so it is not recommended for newborn children.
- Foam Handlebar – Stay comfortable as you go for your daily stroll with the Jogger’s foam covered handlebars. The handlebars are also wider compared to other jogger strollers, making it easier to maneuver with one hand.
- Parent Tray – Parents can keep their smartphone, keys, and wallet safe on the handy parent tray located on the J is for Jeep Brand stroller handlebar. It has a compartment with a secret section for your important items, as well as two cup holders for your sports drink.
- Child Tray – Keep your child busy with their favorite toy or snack placed on the child tray. It even swings away, or can be taken off completely so your child can easily get in or out of the stroller.
- Large Storage Basket – Never worry about forgetting to bring extra clothes or snacks for your child, with the stroller’s large storage. The basket, located under the seat, can accommodate a large diaper bag for all your child’s needs.
- Quick fold-design – When it’s time to put the stroller away, it can easily be folded by pulling the switch located on either side of the handlebar. It easily folds in two and can be easily stored away in the trunk of your car or in a closet.
Safety Features of J is for Jeep Brand Adventure Jogger
- Safety Harness – The All-Terrain Jogger Stroller from J is for Jeep comes with a five point safety harness for your child. It’s even padded to prevent chaffing and to ensure your child’s comfort all throughout.
- Canopy with sun visor – keep the sun out of your child’s eyes with the stroller’s canopy with a extendable sun visor to ensure that your child will enjoy the ride.
- Tether Strap – Parents often worry about accidentally losing control of their child’s stroller and having them run into traffic. Put your worries to rest, because this jogger stroller can prevent those kinds of incidents with a tether strap that can be worn on the parent’s wrist, and is attached to the axle of the back tires for a safer ride.
- Air-Inflated back tires – Do you enjoy running off road? Now you can let your child enjoy it too with the All-Terrain jogging stroller. What makes this unique is that the back tires are filled with air, which allows them to easily go through rough roads.
- Front Swivel Wheel – easily maneuvers through the park, and the streets with the stroller’s swivel wheel. And when it’s time to run, just lock the wheel in place for a better run, and to prevent the stroller from catching onto loose rocks or pot holes as you go.
- Parking Brakes – When it’s time to take a break from all the walking, simply activate the individual brakes on the back tires.
Accessories for J is for Jeep Brand Stroller
For parents with newborns who still want to use this jogger stroller, you can do so if you use a car seat that is compatible with the stroller. Compatible car seats for the J is for Jeep brand All-Terrain Jogging stroller are:
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect
- Evenflo Nurture
- Evenflo Embrace
The infant car seats are sold separately online or from popular retail outlets. It is important to purchase an infant car seat recommended by the manufacturer as some parents have found out the hard way that car seats not on the list would not fit properly on the stroller.
Another thing parents tend to look at when choosing a stroller is the design. They would want it to appeal to their child. Luckily, the Jeep All-Terrain Jogging Stroller comes in three colors for them to choose from:
- Charcoal- black + gray
- Galaxy- black + orange
- Berry Tracks- black + pink
Size and Capacity
Before getting a stroller, parents must first decide if the stroller they want to get can accommodate their child. For the J is for Jeep Adventure All-Terrain Jogging Stroller, here are the important specifications to note:
- Maximum child weight: 50 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 24”W x 45”L x 41”H
- Folded Dimensions: 19”W x 24” x 36”H
- Stroller Weight: 21 lbs
How much should you pay for J is for Jeep All-Terrain Jogger?
An advantage the J is for Jeep brand has over other brands is that it is budget friendly. It easily falls into most parents’ budget, making it the first choice of many.
However, you may find that each color of the stroller comes at a slightly different price. The price difference is only a few dollars from from what I have observed on popular online stores like Amazon.
The J is for Jeep brand stroller sells for under $160 on most online store, but you can get it cheaper if you shop smartly, with free shipping as a bonus.
Video Review of J is for Jeep Adventure Stroller
The J is for Jeep Adventure Jogging Stroller is packed with features many parents would like to see in a jogging stroller, and for well under $200, it is great value for money. The child and parent tray are a nice touch because you normally don’t get that with larger strollers of this size.
Another good thing about the stroller is the extra safety features like the tether strap and the individual parking brakes. And the colors that it comes in are also very nice. Not too bright, nor is it too dark. So I would have to say that this J is for Jeep stroller jogger is indeed great for parents who are on a budget.