Going out with your child requires you to bring all of his essentials. This means diapers, extra clothes, bottles and even toys. The diaper is of course, the staple of any family with a child, and it can be difficult to carry that bag together with the groceries, and having to push the stroller all at once.
This is where stroller hooks come into play. They easily latch onto the stroller’s handle for you to easily attach any items so all you have to do is focus on pushing the stroller down the street.
We have researched the best stroller hooks to help you decide which hook is ideal for your baby stroller.
OXO Tot Handy Stroller Hook GreyBenefits of Stroller Hooks
- Accessibility – it allows you to have easy access to items such as your handbag, diaper bag and even a place for grocery bags. Essentially, anything you don’t want to put in the storage compartment below the stroller can now be hung from the handlebars of your baby’s stroller.
- Versatility – stroller hooks aren’t limited to just your baby’s stroller. Most hooks are detachable and can be used on shopping carts so you can bring your diaper bag into the store without having to carry it yourself.
- Easy to use – Most brands easily come on and off, making them easier to use wherever you choose.
- Durable – Stroller hooks are usually made from high-grade plastic or aluminum. This makes them more durable, and capable of handling heavy bags and more.
- Safety – Travelling with a toddler? Let them walk alongside you and their sibling’s stroller as some hooks for strollers double as a detachable handle that goes on the side of the stroller. The older child can hold onto it as you walk down the street, allowing you to keep an eye on two children at once.
- Affordable –Anyone can afford to get these hooks as most brands don’t cost more than $20, and can be found online and in baby stores.
Stroller Hook Brands to Choose From
- Buggygear – This stroller hook comes with a unique belt system that makes it easy to attach, and its rubber strap grip keeps it in place safely. The ‘hook’ for this hook is that it is the only stroller hook available without Velcro or plastic as a component. You can get it in a variety of styles and colors to choose from so you can easily choose to match your child’s stroller.
- Think King – Made from aluminum, Think King is one of the most durable stroller hooks available. Unlike other hooks that feature a clip, Think King has an opening that allows parents to easily slide their items on and off the hook without the hassle of unclipping and clipping. If your diaper or handbag has a wide strap, the Think King’s deep U shape can easily accommodate it, with enough room left for other items.
- J.L. Children’s Clip ‘n Carry – This stroller hook’s innovative non-slip Velcro strap makes it easy to use with any stroller handlebar. It also features a spring-lock hook that closes fully, preventing any of your items from being stolen or dropped. It’s durable and perfect for families with multiple strollers, as you can easily take it off one and put it on another.
- Mommy Hook – The Mommy Hook usually comes with a smaller version, The Baby Hook which can be used for smaller items. Both feature a rubber grip that keeps it from sliding. And each hook is tested for durability, making them more ideal for the busy family. It is one of the best in the market and is available online for under $10.
A lot of brands offer comfort to mothers who are looking to make their stroll with their child more comfortable for everyone. But if you want the best experience strolling with your children, then look no further than the OXO Tot Handy Stroller Hook. It’s more than just your regular stroller hook as it also doubles as a handle for your older child to hang on to as you go about your day. Here are some of the unique features why we think this is the best stroller hook in our list:
- High-Grade Aluminum – the hook is made from the finest aluminum to ensure its durability. And because it’s aluminum, it remains lightweight, so the only thing that will be weighing you down is your diaper bags, handbag or groceries.
- Adjustable – place the hook just about anywhere on your stroller, as it features a large adjustable strap that makes it easy to attach.
- Large Opening – it has an opening that will allow parents to easily slide bags on and off the hook with one hand.
- Non-Slip Grip – your items are sure to stay in place thanks to the hook’s rubber grip, so you never have to worry.
- Handle – if you have an older child tagging along on the stroll let him hold onto the stroller hook so he doesn’t get lost and you can keep an eye on him easily.
Whatever brand of stroller hook you decide to buy, make sure it suits all of your needs so that your next stroll with your child is worry-free. You can choose to get a clip so that your items stay securely in place or one with an opening so that you don’t have trouble getting things on or off.
Shop with peace of mind and grab yourself the best stroller hook for that offer all most of the benefits we have listed in this review.