When it comes to children, parents are always critical of their safety. This is why they always take their time before making a purchase for their child; and choosing a stroller/trailer for their outdoor activities take a lot longer. Now you don’t have to search long for much longer as the Baby Diego Bike Trailer could just be what you are looking for.
The Baby Diego Bike Trailer is a 2 in 1 transport system with comfortable seats for one or two children. It converts from trailer to stroller in a matter of seconds and could solve your child transport woes without compromising your budget
Key Features of Baby Diego Bike Trailer
- Accommodates 2 children – If you have two children with a small age gap, the Baby Diego Bike Trailer can easily hold both of them at once. Now you don’t have to bring two strollers, or have the older one walk alongside you where he can get lost.
- Easy to Assemble – Putting together the Baby Diego Bike Trailer Jogger only takes a few minutes. So you can be out on the road in no time at all.
- Adjustable Suspension – Easily adjust the suspension on the Baby Diego Bike Trailer to make it easier to go through trails and roads when your child is hitched to the back of your bike.
- Universal Front Wheel – When using the trailer as a stroller, maneuvering through roads and crowds is a lot less challenging with the universal front wheel. The wheel easily turns in every direction, so you can steer your child in the right direction when you go for your daily walk.
- Large Mesh Windows – To ensure that the inside of the cabin does not get too warm, the trailer comes with two large mesh windows on either side that ensure the constant flow of air on both sides, thus keeping your child cool at all times.
Safety Features on the Bike Trailer
- Safety Harness – a five point harness is available for both seats in the cabin. So that your child or children can stay secure in their seats as you push them along in the park or the city.
- Rear Stopping Handbrake – Need to take a brake from your run? Engage the rear stopping handbrake so that your child stays in place as you catch your breath or take a seat.
- Safety Flag – If you like going for night rides with your child, stay visible on the streets with the trailer’s featured safety flag. A safety flag usually comes in a neon color so that motorists and other pedestrians can see your child behind your bike at all times so that they don’t run into you.
- Cabin Safety Guard – The cabin is protected with robust steel guard rail that shields your child from any knock on the bike trailer.
To help make sure you stay visible on the road, the Baby Diego Bike Trailer Jogger comes in an orange design that just grabs the attention of anyone who sees it. This way, people will be sure to see you wherever you take your child. The design is subtle and is easy on the eyes, so even though the Bike Trailer only comes in this color and design, it is still great.
Size and Capacity
The Baby Diego Bike Trailer Jogger is full of safety features that can ensure your child stays in one piece with every ride. However, if you do not follow the safe use of the stroller, even this trailer could turn deadly. This is why it is very important to know everything you can about a stroller before making a purchase. Here are the specifications for this unit:
Item Weight: 39.7 pounds
Product Dimensions: 33 x 28x 9 inches
Maximum Capacity: 88 pounds
How much should you pay?
The Baby Diego Bike Trailer Jogger is available online for about $169.99. Great price for a 2 in 1 baby bike trailer. You will get it for less when it is on promotion on some reputable online stores like Amazon. The price range is within the budget for most parents, compared with big brands like Burley Design and Thule Chariot that can cost well over $500.
Now you can buy both a trailer and a jogging stroller for your child. Not convinced about the materials used for this product? Don’t fret, as you can also find these trailers available at your local baby store. Ask them for a demo on how to use it and while you’re there, get a feel for the stroller so you can be sure that it is in fact what you are looking for.
Just like any product, the Baby Diego Bike Trailer Jogger will have its positive sides, and of course negative sides. Overall, there have been a lot of positive comments on the trailer. However, a few parents have complained that the straps on the jogger do not fit younger children ages 11 months below, but are fine for children aged 2 and over. An easy way to solve this is to only use this stroller when your child is a little older.
Safety, style and a reasonable price. These are all great factors to consider when deciding to purchase the Baby Diego Trailer Jogger. But remember to only purchase this if and when your child is old enough to sit up right without trouble as to avoid any injury or discomfort when you finally take them outside.