The Summit X3 is Baby jogger top of the range stroller for jogging and running. It is a rugged and versatile jogger, but more expensive than many other brands I would admit are not of same quality.
If you have been able to afford the Summit X3, then you should get more for your money by learning how to easily lock the swivel front wheel for jogging and running.
When the wheel is lock forward, jogging or running with stroller tracks better in a straight line, and is more stable. This jogging and running mode position of the front wheel stops it from wobbling and veering off track.
This video below demonstrates how to lock the front wheel, and I have also summarized the steps, if you prefer to read them.
Steps on how to lock Summit X3 front wheel for Jogging Mode
- Pull the swivel front wheel lock down
- Slide the lock to the right to lock the front wheel for running and jogging
- Then rotate the front wheel until it clicks in the lock forward position
- Remember the front wheel should be in the lock forward position when running or jogging with the Summit X3
- Thai is how you switch the X3 from strolling to jogging mode by locking the front wheel