The Graco Modes Jogger is lightweight, minimalist in look, yet the design gives you 5 ways to ride, and all you need to jog. This is a jogger stroller that is suitable for city dwelling parents with active lifestyle.
The 5 ways modes to ride include infant car seat that can face you while jogging, or have your baby facing forward, with a great view of the surrounding. The stroller seat can also be reversed. And if you prefer the traditional travel system mode, this Graco Modes have you covered.
This model of Graco Modes jogger is 44.5″ H x 43.5″ W x 27″ D, and it weighs 27 lbs with the infant car seat. It comes with the SnugRide SnugLock 30 infant car seat that weighs 7.5 lbs without the base, and 16.10 lbs with the base base attached. Without the infant car seat, the Graco Modes is a lightweight jogging stroller that weighs approximately 19,5 lbs.
The video below illustrates the many features of the Graco Modes jogging stroller SE, which includes additional 2 ways in bassinet mode. If you would rather read than watch the video, I have the summary for you.
Graco Modes 5 Ways Jogger Stroller Summarized
- Accepts all Graco Click Connect Infant Car Seats to transform to a complete travel system
- Reversible modular seat allows your baby to face you, or the world
- Multi position reclining seat for added comfort
- Reclining seat converts to infant bassinet on the SE model
- Air-filled rubber tires for smooth ride for your baby
- It has lockable swivel front wheel for straight line jogging
- Includes a safety tether that helps you keep hold of the stroller at all time
- A self-standing fold design that make the Graco Modes jogger easy to store anywhere
- A child’s tray and cup holder that is completely removable
- Also has a parent console with storage for personal items
- Extra-large storage basket to hold all baby essentials
- Can carry baby weighing up to 50 lbs
- A convertible 3- or 5-point safety harness allows your baby to grow with the jogger stroller
- The Modes Jogger is approximately 44″ in length from the front wheel to the stroller handle
- When the Graco Modes is folded without the toddler seat, the dimensions are approximately 16.5 X 26 X 35 inches
- The wheels are easily removed for storage and transportation
- Note that the handle on the Graco Mode is not adjustable