A child is every parent’s wish come true, and twins are blessings times two. They are twice as lovable, and twice the trouble together, especially if the family is looking to get out of the house with the kids and visit friends and family. What you need is a stroller that can easily take on a pair of kids and is worth the investment.
Whether for twins, or an infant and toddler, Bumbleride Indie is an elegant, rugged and versatile side-by-side stroller that gives parents with young children ability to customize a stroller to their need.
Key Features of Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is a reliable stroller that is specifically designed for parents with twins, or children with a close age gap. To give you a better idea on what sets the Bumbleride Indie Twin apart from others, here is a short list of its key features:
- Compatible with Infants – The stroller is designed to let infants ride it comfortably. Your children can take a nap as you take them out for a day in the sun.
- Can Accommodate Two Car Seat Adapters – If you’re not comfortable letting your newborns lie inside the cabin, you can use their car seat adapters for added protection. This model is one of the few on the market that can accommodate two car seat adapters at the same time.
- Reclinable Seats – Whether your children are newborns or toddlers, the stroller’s reclinable seats allow them to sit in a comfortable position for the ride.
- Peek-a-boo Magnetic Flap – Want to check up on your kids as you push them along? Each cabin has a peek-a-book magnetic flap that you can lift up to check on your children. The magnetic flap even allows you to keep the flap open so you never have to lose sight of your babies.
- Great Air Circulation – Concerned that your children might be feeling too warm? Don’t worry, as the stroller allows you to open up the back of the seats to let in some fresh air into the cabins.
- Plenty of Storage Space – When you have babies, you always have to be prepared. Luckily, the Bumbleride Indie Twin is never short on storage space. It comes with large storage spaces where you can keep extra diapers and wipes, a small one to put your keys and wallet, and even small ones inside the cabin for your children’s sippy cups and bottles.
Safety Features on Bumbleride Indies Twin
- Air Filled Tires – The stroller’s air-filled tires allow you to easily push the strollers with ease.
- Five Point Harness with Quick Release – Fidgety children can fall off their seat and hurt themselves. The five-point harness ensures that your children stay in their seats all while staying comfortable. The Quick Release feature allows you to get your kids in and out of the stroller as needed.
- Canopy – The stroller’s canopy offers shade from the sun and is known to be quite long to ensure that your children are shaded from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Parent Strap – As you push the stroller along, loop the parent strap around your wrist while the other end is attached to the handlebar. This ensures that you never lose control.
- Locking Front Wheel – Jogging is the best way to keep yourself fit. With the Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller, you can do just that without having to leave your children at home. Its front locking wheel system allows you to turn the stroller into a jogger that you can use without fear.
- Stability – You never have to worry about the stroller toppling over. The added weight offers better stability to ensure that your children stay safe.
Parents who are looking for strollers to match their personality will be happy to know that this particular model comes in a variety of eye catching and natural colors, such as:
Size and Capacity
Stroller Weight: 36 lbs. (16 kgs.)
Stroller Weight Capacity: 90 lbs. (41 kgs.)
Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (91cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
with wheels – 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 34cm H)
without rear wheels – 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 30cm H)
Overall, you can use the Bumbleride stroller for quite some time as it is designed to safely carry children with a combined weight of up to 90 lbs. A lot of parents are also concerned about the stroller’s size. It may seem big, but it can easily fit through standard doorways, allowing parents to wheel the stroller into their house, fold it up and put it in the closet when not in use.
How much should you pay?
Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller may look a bit pricey for parents shopping on a budget, and the price often varies depending on the color design . The manufacturer’s recommended retail price is $769.00, but big online stores do sell them below this price.
Though the Bumbleride Indie is priced higher than many other strollers you will find, it is a beautifully designed and well built stroller that parents can use over and over again, as they have more babies.
Video Review of Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller
Watch this short video to see the features available on the improved Bumbleride Indies Twin, and how easy it is to use.
Overall, parents who purchased this stroller are happy. The only downside they saw was that it was a little heavy; both on their wallet and the way it currently sits. However, the quality of the product speaks for itself that the price is justified, and the fact that the unit itself is heavy contributes to its stability. Thus, preventing the stroller tipping over, as is the case with some cheaper alternative.
For a stroller, the Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller is a bit pricey, but with its many features seem justified. It’s best to save up for this one as soon as you find out you will be having twins. It can prove to be very useful throughout the early years of your children.