Raising children is a job all on its own, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your exercise routine. When you have a jogging stroller, you can still keep up with your active lifestyle all while keeping an eye on your child. And if you have the Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogger Stroller, you can keep an eye on your two young children at the same time.
Here are a few things every parent must know about the Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogger before buying it:
- Parent Tray – Parents can keep their valuables close to them as they go for their walk on the stroller’s parent tray. The parent tray has a place for your wallet or cellphone. It also comes with two cup holders for your morning coffee and water bottle.
- Accommodates Car seats – If you have a small child, you can still accommodate them on this stroller as it is compatible with most car seats. Both seats on the stroller can accommodate it, and can handle up to 2 car seats easily.
- Large and Spacious – Baby Trend Navigator Lite is designed to easily accommodate two children. There is enough space for your children to move freely and stay comfortable all t the ride.
- Bicycle tires – To help ensure that parents get the best experience when jogging with their child. The bicycle tires easily maneuvers through most terrains in comfort for your child riding in the cabin.
- Large storage basket – When you go out for a run with your kids, they are going to need their diaper bag. Luckily, the Navigator Lite double stroller comes with a storage basket large enough for you to put everything you need to bring with you when you go.
- Reclining seat – The seat on the stroller easily reclines so that your child can sleep in comfort, or sit up right when they want to see their surroundings as you push along.
Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogger Stroller LincolnSafety Features on Baby Trend Navigator Lite
- 5 point safety harness – A staple in most strollers, the 5 point safety harness ensures that each child stays safely in their cabin.
- Lock Front Swivel Wheel – In order to keep the stroller stable and avoid any accidents as a result of losing control, the swivel wheel on the Baby Trend Navigator locks in place. Now you can jog at varying speeds without worrying about the stroller.
- Ratcheting Shade Canopy – The morning sun is good for your child’s skin and health. However, when it gets to their eyes, it gets uncomfortable. Luckily, the Baby Trend Navigator Lite’s canopy can easily be pulled down when necessary to keep the sun from your child’s eyes.
- Footrest reflectors – On each side of the footrest are reflectors. This ensures that everyone sees your child as you take them on their daily ride through the park or through town.
The Baby Trend Navigator Lite only comes in green and black color. If you’re looking for a stroller in any other color, I am afraid you may have to look elsewhere.
Size and Capacity
Before buying anything for your child, it is very important to consider if it will fit him, and if it can be used for more than just a year. This way, you can have an idea if it is something worth investing in. For the Baby Trend Navigator Lite, here is its general information in terms of size and capacity:
- Stroller Dimensions: 32.5″W x 46″L x 42″H
- Stroller Weight: 31.5 lbs
- Recommended Use: From 6 months without an Infant Car seat, and up to 50 lbs (each child), or up to 42″ in growth.
Baby Trend Navigator Lite Stroller can be used for newborns with compatible infant car seat attached. The stroller accepts two infant car seats.
It is generally recommended to to seat babies on a stroller without using an infant car seat until they are old enough to hold their head unsupported.
IMPORTANT: Never overload your child’s stroller. Using a stroller beyond manufacturers recommended weight limit might lead to a stroller tipping over and causing harming your child.
How much should you pay?
For a double jogging stroller, the Baby Trend Navigator Lite is more affordable than many other brands of double baby joggers – at only $249.99 manufacturers recommended retail price. You can probably get it for a better price if you shop smartly online with free delivery.
I have seen the stroller sold at a cheaper price online at the time of writing this review, but be sure to shop from reputable online stores that offer great customer service.
The Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double jogger is a good choice for a family with two kids of stroller age. But customers who have purchased the Navigator Lite Double Jogger have complained mainly about the size.
Though the stroller folds easily for storage, it is bulky and you need sufficient space in your closet, or trunk of your car, if you have plans to transport the jogger on weekend trips or day out to the parks. I would however add that bulkiness is common with most double jogging strollers
Some parents found the triangular design of the footrest uncomfortable for children riding on the stroller. It does not extend to the sides, and occupants seat sideways to get a good footrest, unlike the Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller with more coverage on the footrest.
The Baby Trend Navigator Lite double jogger stroller has a lot of appealing features for families with two kids of stroller age, but it also has some niggles that parents would like to see improved – like the footrest. The overall quality and price is a great attraction for parents. The Navigator Lite more affordable than other brands of double joggers, and it is a very good value for money.