Jogging strollers are designed for parents and carers who want to stay active while looking after a new-born or toddler. They are easily recognised by their bigger three wheels, usually one in front and two at the back of the strollers. Some of the benefits of using a jogging stroller include:
- Opportunity to exercise with a child: Jogging with a stroller can help parents exercise as often as they want, stay active and fit while also spending quality bonding time with their child.
- Manoeuvrability: Jogging strollers are designed with large wheels, which make it easier to manoeuvre them through uneven terrain or rough surfaces.
- Safety: Most jogging strollers are equipped with a handbrake that allow better control of the stroller especially when jogging downhill, or stopping to take a break.
- Comfort: Jogging strollers typically have shock-absorbing suspension systems, which help to provide a smoother ride for the child.
- Convenience: You will often find more storage on Jogging strollers than regular strollers because of their bigger design. With large storage compartments for water bottles, snacks, and other essentials items for a child, a jogger parent can bring so much more when they go out jogging with their little ones.
- Socialization: It is not uncommon to find parents exercising with Jogging strollers stopping to exchange greetings with fellow jogger parents. They may meet one another regularly if using the same trail, and this can lead to short or long term family friendship.
- Health and Fitness: Jogging strollers enable parents to go on walks or runs with their child, which is a great way to stay active and fit. Pushing a jogging stroller requires more effort than a regular stroller, and this provides additional workout for parents.
- Safety: The common feature of jogging strollers are the three big wheels which make them more stable and easier to manoeuvre than a regular stroller. They also come with a handbrake and foot-activated parking brake, which allow parents to ensure they do not move and stay in place when not in use.
- Comfort: Jogging strollers come with larger wheels and a suspension system, which provide a smoother ride for the child. If your child is tired or restless when you are out jogging together, the reclining seat on the stroller allows the child to take a nap and stay calm.
- Versatility: Jogging strollers can be used on a variety of terrains, including pavement, dirt paths, and gravel. This makes them ideal for parents who like to go on outdoor adventures with their child.
- Bonding: Finding enough time to bond with a child can be very challenging for parents in a busy household, and Jogging strollers let parents spend quality time with their child while exercising. It is a great way to create lasting memories for children when they are still very young.
Jogging strollers are packed full of benefits for active parents with a busy lifestyle, and it can be a great investment for those who want to stay active and include their child in their fitness routine. Why don’t you give one a try today!