Strollers are a must have for any household with a child. So why settle for a regular stroller, when you can go for one that can accommodate your daily jogging routine? When you choose a jogger stroller much like the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller, you can take your little one out to see the town, and run for a mile or two without having to leave your child behind.
Key Features of Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogger
Some of the features you will like about the Joovy Zoom Ultralight are:
- Extra Wide Seat – Let your child sit comfortably as you stroll through the city or in the park with the Joovy Zoom’s extra wide seat. It also comes with a multi-position seat recline to ensure that your child can sleep or sit up whenever he wants.
- High Riding Seat – The seat on the Joovy Zoom Ultralight jogger is not only wide, but also set high. This ensures that your child gets to see the most of his surroundings when you’re out and about, so he is never bored during the ride.
- Aluminum Frame – the stroller itself will be easy to push as it is made with a durable aluminum frame that is sure to last you for years to come.
- Lightweight design – Does your family travel a lot? Or maybe you just like to take your child to picnics or other outdoor activities? Now you can easily take the Joovy Stroller with you as it weighs a lot less compared to other brands.
- Mesh Pockets – Every parent knows that their child’s favorite toy. Children can become a handful when they start crying on the street. Luckily, you can store his favorite toys and some snacks on the mesh pockets on the side of the baby compartment. Now your baby has easy access to his snacks and toys.
- Parent Organizer – Babies aren’t the only ones who have stuff to bring when going jogging; parents can now safely secure their important items like cellphones and wallets on the parent organizer located at the handlebar. You can also store yours or your child’s water bottle in the included cup holders for spill free storage.
- Infant Car Seat Compatible – This feature is a clincher for parents. The Joovy Zoom 360 combines the ultralight weight with the ability to transform to a baby travel system when used with an infant car seat and adapter that are purchased separately.
Safety Features of Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight
- Five point harness – The standard safety feature ensures that your child stays safely in his seat as you push him along.
- Suspension – If you like running paths in the woods, the Joovy Zoom 360 could be the best choice stroller for you. The suspension absorbs all the bumps on the road so your child doesn’t have to feel it.
- Quick-release wheels – The back tires of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight easily comes off when you’re done jogging. This makes the stroller more compact and makes it easier to store at home or in your trunk.
- Huge Canopy – Don’t let the sun get in your child’s eyes when you jog. Use the large built-in canopy on the Joovy Zoom to ensure that the sun is never in your child’s way.
- Swivel Front Wheel – easily maneuvers through the park or in the streets with the Joovy Zoom 360’s swivel front wheel; and when you want to start running, simply lock the swivel wheel to make it more stable for running.
- Parking Brake – Don’t worry about your child’s stroller running away from you. When you want to take a break, simply engage the foot-activated parking brake on the stroller and you’re good to go.
A lot of jogger strollers only come in one color: black. Although it’s a good color for a stroller, it makes your choices limited. Luckily, the Joovy Zoom 360 does not only come in black, but it also comes in other colors:
Now you can easily match the stroller with your child’s or your favorite color.
Size and Capacity
Here are the complete specifications of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller:
- Item Weight- 25.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions- 54 x 25 x 46 inches
- Minimum weight recommendation- 5 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation- 75 pounds
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Do not overload your stroller as this can make it unstable and make the ride uncomfortable for your child. Hanging heavy load on the handlebar of ANY stroller may result in the stroller tipping over.
How much should you pay?
Has the features made you want the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight? Well you can, because the jogger is well priced withing the budget of many parents with a young child.
The manufacturers retail price is $299.99, but you can find the Joovy Zoom Ultralight much cheaper in online stores like Amazon that run regular promotion. At the time of writing this review, the jogging stroller is being sold at a discount of up to 30%.
The price may differ, depending on the color you want to buy. The black version of the stroller are more popular and tend to be slightly more expensive compared to other colors.
Video Review of Joovy Zoom 360 Utralight Jogger
The Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller is a good stroller for a good price. It’s only real disadvantage is that the handlebars can’t be adjusted, so it might be harder for taller or shorter parents to use.
Aside from the handlebars, everything else about the stroller is perfect. The best part about it is that storage will be easy, as it easily folds up to a compact size for storage in the closet, or in the trunk.
When you do decide to get this stroller, and you are not able to view it in your local store, I recommend you watch the quick video review above. It shows more of the features we have described, and is a good alternative to viewing the Joovy Ultralight jogger in-store.