The bike trailer is designed with the active parent in mind. It is packed with safety and comfort features that ensures your children are protected as they tag along for a ride with their mom or dad.
You can read the full review of the InStep Double Bicycle Trailer below:
These are some of the features parents love about the Double Bike Trailer for children:
- Steel Frame – Your bike trailer is guaranteed to last you a long time thanks to its durable steel frame that ensures your children are safe every time you take them for a ride.
- Large Storage Basket – Need to bring a baby bag or just some extra supplies? The trailer comes with a large enough storage space that can fit your gear. It also stores the front wheel and handlebars for when you want to turn your trailer into a jogger stroller.
- Compatible with most bikes – You don’t have to worry about your bike’s compatibility with the trailer, as it is designed to easily attach to most bikes.
- Large Cabin – Designed to accommodate two children, the InStep Quick N EZ has a very spacious cabin with just enough room for both your children to sit comfortably for the ride.
- Inside Pockets – the inside of the cabin comes with pockets on each side where you can keep your child’s cup for easy access so they can sit and drink their water.
- Doubles as a jogger stroller – Don’t spend extra money on a regular stroller. When you just need to run a simple errand, easily attach the handlebar and the front wheel of the trailer to convert it to a jogger stroller.
- Easy steering – When you use the trailer as a stroller, you will have no trouble steering your children in the right direction…literally. The swivel wheel easily turns to your direction without much effort.
- Easy Storage – At the end of the day, both you and your child will surely be tired from the ride. Luckily, it takes no time at all to fold up and store the InStep Quick N EZ Double Bike Trailer. It folds flat and fits into your closet for the next time you need it.
- 5 Point Harness – Rides can get bumpy, luckily your children stays in place with the trailer’s 5-point harness.
- 16” Tires – The tires are basic and it comes with molded rims. It gives the trailer personality at the same time, allowing the best performance.
- Parking Brake – The InStep Quick N EZ’s parking brake is a little tricky. Other trailers feature a simple foot brake that you step on when you stop for a break. The parking brake on this trailer however, requires users to wrap the brake strap through the rear wheel and around the back of the trailer frame, and finally fastening the brake strap clip to the opposite end of the brake strap.
- 2 in 1 Canopy – Prevent bugs from getting to your children with the trailer’s mesh canopy. And when it starts raining during your ride, just roll down the weather canopy to prevent your child from getting rained on.
If you’re particular about the style of trailer for your children, you’re in luck because this particular model comes in two different designs that are perfect for your children. You can let your child choose between the two available designs:
- Teal- light blue/gray
Size and Capacity
The trailer has a maximum capacity of 88 pounds, and it is highly recommended that parents do not exceed this limit as it may lead to accidents.
Here are the dimensions for the InStep Quick N EZ Double Bike Trailer:
- Shipping weight: 31.75 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 32x 28.7 x 8inches
- Item weight: 28.66 pounds
How much should you pay?
The manufacturer’s price for the InStep Quick N EZ Double Bike stroller is $170 plus $10 shipping cost. You can however buy the bike trailer stroller cheaper with free shipping from popular online stores. The price you pay may depend on whether you buy the Teal or Orange/Gray color.
The Orange color is more popular as it increases your visibility on the road, but it tends to be slightly more expensive in some online stores.
The InStep Quick N EZ Double Bicycle Trailer is easily one of the most popular choices for parents. Its overall design and performance is great, and the price is within the range parents can afford. However some customers have expressed some of their concerns about the trailer’s design namely:
- The Tires – Some off-road riders have expressed that the trailer’s tires wear too easily, but they work well if you use the child bike trailer stroller mainly for road trips and leisure rides through the park. So it really depends on how rough road riding the bike trailer is used on.
If you intend to do a lot of riding off-road, I should add that the Quick N EZ Double Bike Trailer tires are easy to replace, not expensive and the sizes are available in many online stores.
How to Safely Attach InStep Bike Trailers
This short video instruction is how to safely attach the Double Bicycle Trailer. It is a lot clearer than it is explained in the InStep Quick N EZ user guide.
If you are looking for a good Bicycle Trailer to take your children on rides and errands around town, the InStep Quick N EZ Double Trailer is a great choice to consider. It is beautifully designed with lots of safety and comfort features. Priced at well below $200, the bike trailer is very good value for money.